Monday, January 13, 2014

unhappy day: 13thJan2014

The day that I get back my Chinese O's result. got A1 but I don't know why I just don't feel that happy. I mean I put in a lot of effort. It's definitely not pure luck but....it just didn't feel right.
I realized I am a super big sucker. Like I am always staring at things I don't have. I'm the kind who will always be staring at other people's things, things that I will never get or something. For those things that I already achieved, I tend to take them for granted and forget the long and tedious process I went through in order to get them. It's such a horrible habit. It makes me feel as though I will never be contented. I hate it. But I can't deny that this bad habit is what keeps me moving forward. Just imagine, not having an aim, not having something that you want to achieve, nothing will be done. At the same time, it makes me feel so miserable. The mixed feeling that I feel today. HORRIBLE. Feeling so horrible right now I don't even want to do anything....but nah. I should still try to complete my homework.....Zzz

No comments: