Saturday, January 11, 2014

F I R S T W E E K O F L E S S O N S (CAUTION:BORING CONTENT)

Well. I feel that my first week of lessons was pretty horrible. Even though ironically, I took quite a number of photos and I look super happy in all the photos. Anyways. some of the photos are in my noob blackberry which got confiscated by teacher. Yeahh. One reason why my first week of lessons kinda suck. Secondly, cause I somehow became the vice chairman of the class. Which is like shyt cause I don't actually want to be a vice chairman anddddd having all the teachers going on and on about how its important that the vice chairman should be a role model to the class and crap not, which obviously I can't be one.....LOL I just don't like to be limited by rules and regulations. I prefer to just do what I want and ignore all the other things... Zzz
Not to forget the homework and lessons that I can't actually catch up with. Urghhhhh. I am not coping with this.....D:
HAISH I'll just let the photos do some talking thenn.


This tiger took me about 4days to finish...its kinda ugly actually.. meh. 
wanted to finish it before 2014 but failed:/
 



these 4 cuties are ligers. (lion+tiger) really cool cuties.

My new notebooks(^ ^) I actually have 1 more but I'm too lazy to take pic of that


In the school toilet. Pretty cool if it was to be taken with professional camera and by photographers.

I think it will look cool. :))


    


    In ngeeann poly toilet(I have a thing for mirror shots) p.s my hand was shaky. 
Pretty Jovita in the Ngeeann poly booklet. SUPER PRETTTTYYYYYYY :OOO


Pretty cakepops from ngeeann poly :9

 On a horrible saturday morning when I had to go back to school, thi cute fam made me really happy.
Especially their baby girl. She is super adorableeeee. (they were taking selfies on the bus. SUPER CUTEEEE) I feel like a creep when i took photo of them but meh whateverrrr. 


 CAT POST ITS that I took from Alice....Just soooooo cute. (lacking of vocab once again)

 CARONNNN->One of the funniest girl in class. Love teasing her xP


FECILIAAAAAAAA




 Tall Sriraam being tall

BERYL ONG
  





 Signing off with the pretty cat photo sent to me from berylong. BAIBAI. Hopefully whoever that ever reads this will have better luck than me and may Lord's blessings always be with you:))



No comments: